Old Sat, Aug-04-12, 12:20
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/185/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Glad I decided to try low fat for a while...it appears to be just the temporary nudge needed to burn some more body fat, instead of maintaining for so many months with 60% dietary fats.
This is my thinking as well. I'll be very happy to see onederland again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labhrain
Last night, I had horrible vegetable and oil cravings after dinner. Nothing was going to quell them except giving in, it seemed. So, I did. And, I ate a TON of extra kcals in the process.
You did your best given the situation, so good for you getting right back on track . I have to remind myself every day that doing my best doesn't always mean being perfect. That's why I put it in my signature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started yesterday, and managed to stay on track despite it being a crazy busy day . A bit over 1000 cals w. 32% fat, got in 8+ glasses of water and supplements.

Start weight was 205.8 .. down .8 this morning .. beginners' luck . Starting waist measurement .. 39.5 inches. Even if the weight doesn't fall dramatically, I'll be happy to see my belly deflate. The "menopot" has shifted to above the waist .. as I sit here typing it's like a shelf for the girls to rest on

Hope everyone has a great weekend!