View Single Post
  #107   ^
Old Fri, Jul-06-12, 17:37

Plan: CAD
Stats: 242/189.8/150 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 57%

shannone10 - I too was excited when I found this group although it isn't very active.
You know I read several low carb books and they vary in some ways and in other ways they agree... one says you can't do this and another says you can't do that. This is when I saw that a lot of the "no no's" were a bunch of crap and I decided to take the best ideas that I found from what I read and form my own way of doing low carb. I've just started doing my own thing. I like the Intermittent Fasting woe but don't do it. I also like the Intuitive Eating woe where I only eat when I'm hungry so I don't eat by the clock or just because it is time to eat. I've made some changes from some higher carb foods to lower ones. Example, I like milk, but I don't like almonds. However, I learned that I like Almond milk so I've lowered my milk carbs down to 1 from 12. I don't have any restrictions if something comes up and I need or desire to eat a little .higher carbs. I eat breakfast when I want it and I eat one main meal a day because DH only wants one actual meal daily. I know I'm a night eater so I have adjusted my plan so I can eat what I want and it works and I'm happier. I hope the weight starts coming down.