View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Tue, May-29-12, 21:25

Plan: Non Specific - Just LC
Stats: 188/163/130 Female 5'4"
BF:46.65%/37.7%/23%
Progress: 43%

We live just a few blocks from a major shopping area, so it is really only about 5 minutes to get from home to Costco if we don't get all red light. (No Sams in Canada.)

Since it is so close I usually go once or twice a week. I try to keep the fridge full of nice fresh veggies, fruits, meats, cheese, yogurt, etc.

I need to say I like the samples. Not all of them are healthy (and I don't eat all of them) but my two youngest will try anything if they serve the samples at Costco. It's really a hit and miss if they like it or not, but at least they'll try new foods and they'll try it time and time again to see if they like it yet. (Spinach salad, duck, various cheeses instead of our normal everyday ones, crab meat, soups, etc.) I think it's a competition between the two to see who likes the most foods. But I have to admit, I feel bad for anybody standing around when my youngest doesn't like something. She just can't keep something in her mouth if she doesn't like it and by the look on her face you KNOW when she doesn't like it.
Sponsored Links