View Single Post
  #45   ^
Old Sun, May-13-12, 08:04

Plan: Non Specific - Just LC
Stats: 188/163/130 Female 5'4"
BF:46.65%/37.7%/23%
Progress: 43%

This is the one and only diet I've ever tried and I would say I've stuck to it since I started. I've been LC for about 10 years. Over the past couple of years I allowed myself to eat junk when we'd go on vacation or during holiday seasons. I'd gain about 10lbs, go back to eating at right and lose 5-8lbs but wouldn't "worry" about the rest. I kept telling myself that it would come off in time but since I'd continue to eat at maintenance it wouldn't com off. Finally I was up 28lbs from my original goal size so I decided I needed to start fresh. So here I am, I had a few weeks of HC here and there but never really quit so I would have to say this is the first and only time I've been LC. I've also decided I want to lose another pant size from my original goal.

BTW, my goal weight really has nothing to do with the size I want to be, I'm just guessing that somebody my height and not LC would fit the clothes I want to fit when they are that weight, but since LC people tend to have more weight packed into a smaller size I don't really know what weight I'll be when I'm happy with my size.