#12   ^
Old Wed, Mar-21-12, 09:12

Plan: CA/CAHHP hybrid
Stats: 157/150/140 Female 57 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciakr
I make and adore a particular casserole - either with spinach, broccoli or cauliflower, that uses two kinds of cheese (whole milk ricotta and cheddar usually), a wedge of this, works for me along with whatever I want for a rm breakfast.

You wouldn't be willing to share the recipe for your veggie-cheese casserole, would you?

I'm new here, by the way -- my intro is in the "introduce yourself" thread, but briefly I started CAD/CALP/CAHHP in 2007, lost 17 lbs & kept it off for over 2 years...then simply got lazy around 2010 went off the plan, gradually gaining 12 lbs back. So here I am for a second round and planning to stick with it for life this time, it worked so well and was so easy before!

I really need some breakfast options besides plain bacon & eggs, so I'm hoping you or someone else will share a recipe or two! (I actually usually do just 1 "brunch" CM meal + 1 RM per day, and I get a little tired of plain meat & veggies for CM, so hoping to work in some more "breakfasty" dishes that contain veggies). Thanks in advance