View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Feb-29-12, 08:46

Plan: Divinely Mine
Stats: 223.8/222.8/170.0 Female 5'8''
BF:
Progress: 2%

Donna - I don't know if your results are ok - maybe someone else can.

Neanderpam - thank you very much for your input. I am planning on getting those tests done with this doc I am seeing. I tried calling the other docs but too long a waiting list - I would like to be seen this year not next year, and I found a doc that is MD/ND that I was able to book for March 26. Got the doc from another thyroid person, so I'm thinking he will run those reports.

My storage iron has always been low. And my iron in my blood has always been high. ND told me I can not take iron pills as the iron running thru my blood would get too overloaded and cause problems. I have just read too that low storage iron could be celiac issues - so maybe I'm not being vigilant enough with the gluten/wheat etc. I'm thinking toothpaste etc.

The Vit D I had done last year was 93. (75-200 level) And started taking Vit D drops daily. Will probably run those again too.

Suppose to see the ND today - will bring her the results, see what she says, and if she will run the reports, then I will have them for the MD/ND. I know just looking at a few results doesn't give the true answer - all of it has to be looked at. Hopefully by the time I see him, I will have all of them.
Thanks again for your input!