#43   ^
Old Thu, Feb-02-12, 00:43

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 199.0/179/120 Female 5ft 4in
BF:46.8
Progress: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarralea
After low carbing off and on for close to ten years I am finally getting it! Of course I am guilty off being more off than on, and sadly I am guilty on being a tuna and vitamin tablet zero carb, low fat eater. For a long time.
I am now 6 kilos over the weight I was before I started Atkins ten years ago.
I have bought a tub of coconut oil today and am ready to really banish the low fat eating that I did for the ten years prior to the last ten years.
* must get a copy of the art and the science.....
Any advice anyone wants to gladly kick my way, I'm really to digest it. I didn't worry about fat for much of my low (except when I was on tuna and diet soda with a babybel and a vitamin tablet diet, so I need to become informed about adding additional fat to my diet.
Cheers for this thread, timely for me.

OMG!!! I have done LC like that before, I thought I was doing it right then wondered why I was not losing weight, I thought that Babybel, tuna and diet coke were perfect!!
I went and did a bit of shopping today and bought some cream (I am going to make butter with half of it) and avocado, some salad leaves, full fat mayo, and all the ingredients for Oopsie rolls! I am getting some coconut oil at the weekend.
I am going to be spending a lot of time reading through the newbie threads, I obviously missed something the first time round and want to get it right this time!