View Single Post
  #661   ^
Old Sat, Oct-22-11, 15:02

Plan: Atkins...hp/hf
Stats: 333/313.2/150 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 11%

Horizontal Push/Pull
i am doing a modified BGB workout...4 day split with cardio on 2 off days and total rest on one day! i will be lifting at home as usual, so everything will be modified to work for me!

here's what i did today...keep in mind i havent lifted in like...ohhhh...FOREVER....so i am starting light and working my way back up to the really heavy stuff like i LOVEEEEEEE.....

Bent over BB rows: 5x5
the first set i only had 65lbs on...it was too easy so i increased up to 85lbs for the other 4 sets of 5....85 felt awesome!

DB Rows: 3x8
all 3 sets i used 38lbs on the dumbbell...alternated arms obviously! these started out feeling pretty easy but by the 3rd set my back was burning baby!!!!! whohoooo!!!

Flat barbell bench press: 5x5
i used 85lbs for all 5 sets of 5...it was slightly challenging by the 4th set but i know i will be increasing this pretty quickly! wont be long ill be back up to 145!!!

db flyes: 3x8
15lb dumbbells in each hand...sounds light but with flyes i try to be really careful with my weight. dont wanna go too heavy and hurt myself!

overall it was a GREAT FREAKIN FIRST WORKOUT! im so proud of myself and i feel fantastic!
Sponsored Links