#11   ^
Old Tue, Oct-18-11, 21:26

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merpig
Wow, scoundrels indeed! Now *that* would make my blood boil!

Yeah, I am not happy at all....it's a game. They pretended to offer help in the beginning. Thing is, I KNEW where it was going that first year, but then the second year I felt guilty about "lying" and answered honestly. Honesty is NOT always the best policy apparently. VERY sorry I'm saying that. VERY. We've always been honest and it's done nothing but cost us more and more money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelBB
Yeah, I was thinking of that. Course, there was no place to put that honey and I each just lost almost 60lbs on our current horrible diet. I figure I'll start giving them the answers they want to hear next year, or I figured they'd up our premiums.

Well....on the important questions that they are charging us on they now want test results or participation in focus groups to "prove" we really have changed. It's a bunch of bs. The company is probably paying more to ensure we are insurance worthy than just paying for our insurance.

What P*SS*S me off is that if you are TOTALLY politically correct as far as health and diet then you're good to go...otherwise you're screwed.

It's society/government forcing people to do things. I HATE it.