#2   ^
Old Wed, Sep-21-11, 16:21
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

hi-
ask as many questions as you like- and welcome to this area. I read your other thread on the General area- hi!

First, this is a meal based plan. Other plans have more snacks and distribute the carbs through the day- Protein Power is the one I think of. There you get 3 meals and 2 snacks that includes carbs and protein in a specific amount. Have you read the books?

I find that if I exercise more than 2-3 hours I get very drained. You might want to have your RM in the middle of the day or even in the morning so you have carbs on board for your exercise.

yes, you can have a snack. I don't know what books you have read, but CAD and CALP both talk about a snack that is protein and CM veggies.

I think the Hellers meant that the 60 minutes was a BOUNDARY of how long a meal should be- not an instruction of how long to eat. I plan all my RMs- and eat the plan. I think your RM you described is not balances- to me it is carb heavy- but I do CALP/CAHHP so I balance my RM. I think that if you are feeling sleepy after RM you may be having too many carbs. THis plan is supposed to correct that feeling my limiting the amount and frequency of carb intake.

If you are still hungry and think it is not 'mouth' hunger (just wanting something) sure, try some more protein. Make your RM plan - maybe even plate it and put it out- then eat it. Maybe another veggie in addition to the salad?

This is a YMMV lifestyle- your mileage may vary- we are all trying to figure it out.

HTH and welcome-
E