View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Mar-24-11, 15:21
Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 238/238/128 Female 5 feet
BF:
Progress:

Yes it was sad that Rachel still had problems after losing all the weight, but it was hormonal or so that is the theory of their research.

I will let you know if I decide to try it, but doing the reward meal for breakfast might make it hard to stick with the plan, I have no idea. A big breakfast and a lowcarb lunch of salad with cheese, lean grilled chicken, reg. salad dressing (that would be heaven not having to eat ff salad dressing) and then if I have an appetite, a nice grilled salmon maybe, with lots of veggies and cobb salad, and doubt I would want an evening snack. If I could lose weight this way, it would be so great. Im struggling with carbs right now and cravings and got out my Carb Addict books and reading them again. I keep coming back to this eating plan. I know Im a severe carb addict and heading for diabetes if I don't do something drastic.

I admire you for maintaining your weight all these years on CAD, it really has worked for you and I know many others. I have never really given it much of a chance because of believing lowfat is the way to go and Im still fat, hmmm I wonder why? lol. I admire and like Rachel very much and wish she could be my doctor. ...thanks for talking to me barb