View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Mar-15-11, 16:50
Registered Member

Plan: x
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress:

wow... That was, um, eye-opening. I'm not as big as she is, but I think I'm still to big to dress like that! Yikes!

I have to thank you, Seejay and Andrea. Thanks to your advice, I"ve gotten together yet another workout to give a try. With more combination exercises but less reps. You girls put it very nicely, but you made me realize I was trying to do too much too soon. That was okay when I had an endless supply of glucose, but I was really going more for reps than weight. I have seen the error of my ways! Hallelujah!

So, this is what I'll be trying, starting Thursday. I want to put together another plan for every other lifting workout, just because I fear getting bored at the gym. But this is enough work for today. Here's what I have planned: Shoulder press, lat pull down, bench press, concentration curl/kickback and squats. Three sets of ten, and I'll figure out the weights I'll be lifting when I"m actually doing it.

That should take me less time, which means I'm less likely to conk out. I'm excited, and I'll let you girls know how it's working out for me. Thanks again for all the great advice! You two have really, really helped me figure out what I want/need to do.