Old Tue, Mar-15-11, 10:42
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by javamel
Hi again! I am posting my first day menu (phase.1) to get some feedback, as I will eat a similar menu most days for sake of convenience (2 babies means I dont have much time to cook for myself). This weekend I will make a nice big pot of chili for next week's lunches though!

B: 2 eggs scrambled with 1 tsp evoo, 1 c (when raw) baby spinach and a handful of sliced mushrooms, 1/8 c ff shredded cheddar. 1 cup CAFFEINATED coffee with 1/4 c 1% milk, 2equal packets. Now, I know caffeine is a no no but I have a 6 month old and a 2 year old. I am not giving it up, no discussion. It is only once in the morning and then a diet soda in the afternoon, and I need them in lieu of sleep lol!

Snack: 1 small pot ff plain greek yogurt with equal and cinnamon.

L: 2 c salad greens (romaine) with sliced cucumber, olives, 1/3 c garbanzo beans, 2 thin slices ff deli turkey and bell pepper. Tossed with 2 tablespoons newmans own lite vinagrette (no sugar).

Snack: 1 thin slice lf pastrami with 1T hummus and bell pepper strips.

Dinner: baked salmon with garlic, 1 cup broccoli.

Sweet treat: sugar free pudding cup.

Is this ok?

Yogurt is good.... is that a 4 oz portion? That is where you need to be.

Deli meats, in general, are not your best choice. It took me quite a long time to get that through my thick head because they are easy. There are plenty of good protein coices that are not from deli meats!!
I cook my own chicken now and always keep a couple of cooked breasts in my fridge for easy salads...also hard boiled edggs and ind cans of tuna.

Other than that, you are good to go!