Old Tue, Mar-15-11, 10:01
Registered Member

Plan: x
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seejay
No one comes up to me at the gym however. I think that might be a younger more attractive woman's issue.

Then I have no clue why the guy chose to correct me, except that I musta been doing it REALLY, REALLY WRONG and he couldn't help but try to help. I look horrible at the gym, seriously. I was just noticing today how you could see my bumps of cellulite through my workout capris, but that my oversized t-shirt very nicely concealed my gut until the material got caught between a couple layers of fat. Then again, there's no accounting for taste.

I was at the grocery a couple days ago, and I saw this very large woman in a very tight dress. I was thinking, "Loosen things up, Sista." Until I saw a guy totally checking her out. Go figure.

I didn't check out the comments. I was more focused on Krista's methods. I think I could do these at home until I graduate to the full squat. I love the way she eases you into the squat, and I'm going to start learning like this. I think it'll be much better than using the machine.