Old Wed, Mar-02-11, 19:50
Registered Member

Plan: finding my own way
Stats: 240/169/125 Female 60"
BF:
Progress: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candiflip
OMG.. if things could be get worse today.. I mean after dh car breaking down on the hwy and I had to drive on the hwy all by myself in over 10 years was not enough?!? In the sense of STRESS..
I get a call from MY dr's office.. I ALREADY have appt set up with cardiologist.. it is NEXT WEEK on the 9th.. Where as this is AWESOME news.. YEAH!!!! I get to get in to see dr QUICK.. But..I'm stressing even more now knowing my friend who is a MOA at a local clinic here(actually the one I went to first before seeing my dr..) told me yesterday that it will take at least 1-2 months to get an appt.. then wait a bit longer till you get to see the dr.. I had told her my dr told me it would only take a few weeks.. she she replied with.. Oh they must of put ASAP/URGENT on your file.. I did not think much of that when she said it last night.. I mean maybe my dr was wrong..dr's sometimes don't know wait time.. WELL I got the call right now that appt is in 1 week..1 WEEK!.. So ya.. I'm STRESSED thinking I'm an ASAP/URGENT case? I'm scared..I'm worried.. I just want to cry. So this is causing more stress

Please someone explain to me if anything I need to ask lab(going tomorrow so please let me know if they will do whatever I need them to do different here in Canada)/dr to look at my blood work different since I'm low carbing???!! I read that when the dr will see it that they will shit themselves and think that is why right away.. I need to get my numbers right! I don't want to be put on meds or something and actually turn out to have FINE cholesterol... HELP PLEASE!
This is the article i was reading and all the numbers make my head spin..

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/foru...sterol-A-Primer

Soonest is a very good thing. I have an arrhythmia and I once had my primary care doctor call me at work and tell me he had an appointment for me that day with a cardiologist based on test results he had just received. This fast track should not stress you, it should relieve you that they are right on this---as they should be. Don't stress about tests or what not. I have told my cardiologist I am low carb and he gave me tips about watching how much nuts, cheese, etc. to keep the weight loss going. Not all are against low carb. I wish you the best, please do try not to worry.