#1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-09-11, 14:31
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 215/214/165 Female 5'6 in
BF:
Progress: 2%
Default No More Procrastination: My Gym-Free Gym Log

So I've joined gyms in the past and gotten a lot out of them, but am on a budget now and even though the Costco 24 hour fitness 2 year membership deal tempted me, I must resist :-) I'd rather save up and buy a really decent road bike anyway. Still I like the idea of keeping up with exercise via this log so here goes...

2/9/2011: Walked dog for 30 minutes this morning and will do so again this afternoon. One benefit of the ice and snow is that I walk faster to keep warm and keeping balanced on ice while a dog is pulling you in one direction is a pretty decent strength-training workout :-) I'll be walking her again this afternoon and will try to do a 10 minute workout video from Netflix since I'm too lazy to actually get out any of my videos and try them. This is pretty much a typical day, walking 60-90 minutes, but the addition of the video would be more unusual.

Next goal: Participate in beginner's 13 mile ride on Saturday2/12/2011 (the weather should be in the 50s this weekend) with a local bike ship. I'd like to ramp up my endurance so I can participate in some of the other rides up here. Many of them require a faster pace then what I can sustain though so I'm going easy.
Sponsored Links