View Single Post
  #144   ^
Old Wed, Sep-15-10, 13:33

Plan: atkins
Stats: 252/210/150 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%

This post has been taken right out of my life. every thing in here has happened to me. family putting you down, friends being embarrased by you and not sticking up when people put you down or even laughing along with them. i started out my life a skinny beautiful child. i was a model and i did movies(extra work) and was in a couple of commercials. my mother had always been overweight and she was very supportive but the rest of the people in my life treated me like a different person. and i feel like i should have gotten " you have such a pretty face, and You are such a good friend" tattooed on my face because it was said to me soooo many times. when i was about 10 i was diagnosed with a disease that supresses the immune system and i was given prednisone as a medicine which maked me expirecne uncontrolable cravings. i put on about 100lbs before i was well again. the disease i had made it hard for me to walk and move myself. for this reason i always had to sit at the sidelines or the school had to make special arrangements for me to attend functions and stuff because i had a wheel chair. people were brutal. saying i was to fat to walk and i was disgusting. making noises as i walked by. i had never been treated like an outsider before this reaction made me so depressed i did actually try to commit suicide. i was all alone and i dreaded leaving the house. i would eat and watch tv and watch my old friends (old and not really good friends) having a life.i remember one thing that some girl did in summer school that still amazes me that someone would have the gaul to even think to do this to someone. i was sitting in a desk and i felt something on my back but everytime i looked back there was nothing there. when i got home and took off my shirt i had noticed that she had written "I am a fat piece of shit" on my back with a sharpie. i was so devestated that i got my mother to talk to the school so i didnt have to go to those summer classes and could make up the work another way. i know things like this are responsible for shapeing who i am today and i know these expirences are the reason that i am able to feel for these people that are going through things i have been through. i heard from someone a couple of years ago that this girl was a drug addict and she had 5 kids now and she is my age. lately i have been thinking that everything happens for a reason. like cause and effect. something bad has to happen to you for you to grow as a person. you cant overcome adversity untill you have faced it. i believe that girl did me a favor kind of because when i am thinking of giving up and i want to just eat what i want a do what i want i think about how that made me feel and i dont want to feel like that ever again.