#15   ^
Old Mon, Mar-01-10, 19:33
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 185/172/140.0 Female 5'6"
BF:?
Progress: 29%

Hi Sam,
Wow, I can't believe you bought your husband a Land Rover! I think my husband would have a stroke if I bought something that expensive without him! Is it a surprise?

Well, my boys did good at the tournament. My oldest placed 1st both days and my youngest placed 2nd and 3rd. Overall a good time, but exhausting. Sports is good for children, but it can take over your life if you let it, and we have

I thought I would gain weight this weekend due to water weight. It's hard to drink a lot of water when you aren't at home. I didn't though, and I was on my best behavior eating. I really got hungry quite a bit but there are only so many low carb choices for snacks. Cheese sticks are the most portable and I can only eat so much cheese or I pay I would really pig out at dinner. We ate out Fri at a basque restaurant and I had prime rib and salad. On Sat. we bbq'd with our wrestling club and I had tri tip steak and salad. Not much variety, but very tasty. It's good to be home though.

Well, I agree that our country needs a strong military. Me and mine are very conservative and not ashamed to be such. I just pray our country stays strong.

Well, you have a wonderful day. What's the update on when your husband gets home?
Take care,
Stephanie