#10   ^
Old Wed, Feb-24-10, 14:55
Armywife26

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Hi Stephanie,
I'm 26....my body feels like 80 though! Thanks for the advice and the support. It helps alot!
My inlaws are wonderful. I actually have to say I have a better and closer relationship with them than my own parents. Its nice to have in-laws that are truly loving and dont judge. They have always been helpful with the boys and myself while my husband has been gone. I can call them at anytime and they would be here in a heart beat. My father in law does all the manly work I cant. Like the flat tire I got a week ago...had no idea what to do.
Andrew has been gone a year. He had a 2 week leave in September and thats the last time he was home. He has a global phone however so we talk pretty much every day unless he goes on missions. Thank God he's coming home because all I seem to do is wait for a text message or a phone call from him. My phone is always on me...and if its not, I panic.
We are blessed to have great men in our lives. What does your husband do if you dont mind me asking? I was in a relationship like your sister before I met my husband and I vowed to myself never to make the same mistake again. Your self esteem is so low and you start to believe what they say. I was 150 pounds with my ex and he would tell me "if you gain any more, I'll leave you" it was a horrible relationship. I'm glad your sister cut him loose. Thats a really hard thing to do when you've been emotionally abused. She's stronger than I was!
When I met Andrew, it was like being treated like a queen. He's one of the best things that has ever happen to me. We've been married for almost 6 years, together for 7.
I saw Richard Simmons on Dr. Oz the other day...he's very interesting like you said but I think he's great. He's very positive and seems like he really does actually CARE about people. He's very motivating if u ask me. I need to be entertained as well....I just get too bored if I'm not and never want to do it again.
Its a rainy day here too. But I love the rain....just wish the kids could play outside! It was raining so hard last night it woke me up! Have a great rest of your day!
-Sam