View Single Post
  #59   ^
Old Fri, Feb-05-10, 08:08

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 231/212/185 Male 5 feet 10 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 41%
Default for me cancer is not fully understood

From all that i have read, there is still strong controvercy in there.

Cancer is no longer what people used to beleive an older person disease, right now everyone can get cancer.

Since my father passed away i have spoken to many oncologist, and have eard many theories.

The low carb diet and ketogenic diet are some of the theory i have heard, same has PH acidity, and more but again there are 50/50% chance and its different from one person to the other.

If cough on time the chances of successful recovery is great, my father was stage 4 it was to late, still some people say with the PH diet they where able to reverse the cancer others not.

Some studies say green tea is unproven while others say it cures cancer, and the list goes on.

My father was eating a lot of veggies and fruits, limited red meat sugar and processed foods, he was very active, cross country skiing, hiking, volleyball and weight lifting plus stationnary bike 1 hour a day. He was a very slim men at 5 feet 7 he weighted 140 pounds all is life.

The best bet for cancer is to get screened each year, its better to eat a well balance diet from fruits and veggies, more veggies then fruits and limite all process foods and choose fiber carbs instead of starch.