Gibbers

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBug
Everyone...take a breath.

The OP wrote: "It has been eons since I have been a member of any, and back then it was all cardio classes... and I hate CARDIO!!!! so, if any of you have any ideas... please chime in"

and then: "I always hear you should do a bit to warm up ( Now like I said I know NOTHING about this) so can i just lift, and not have to get on the treadmill or bike??? That would just make my day!!!!"

And I answered that if she was doing a strength training circuit, she should warm up with a set of strength training exercise with very light weights.

And then Gibbers wrote: "You should do what you feel most comfortable with and enjoy. If that is biking, walking or running......then go for it. If it's lifting weights, that's great too..."

To which, I repeat that the OP wrote "I hate CARDIO!!!!" and I said she then should "Stay off the treadmill."

If the OP hates cardio.....then by all means, they should do something they enjoy. I can totally understand that. To each his own.

This is not the first thread or instance in which this has come up.

What bothers me (like I said initially) is that I'm tired of seeing all of the anti cardio posts.. yours in particular... constantly saying that cardio does no good or is stupid, bad.....whatever. My point is....that is your opinion. You should not preach it as fact...