View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Oct-17-09, 11:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 242/161/155 Female 5'6
BF:don't u ask
Progress: 93%

Thank you for all the support guys. I have been smoke free for 9 days now. It is a little easier today, than it was before. I still want that cigarette in my car, while watching a movie at home, or with my coffee/coke zero. I am doing better on my breaks at work, or after meals. Brian still smokes in the bedroom, window open, and we have one of those expensive filter systems that keeps it in the room etc. I used to crave smoking so much I wanted to attack him and steal his cigarette or I'd run to the kitchen for snacks. The eating is getting a little easier, not constant. I still snack and/or eat to much, but its getting better. I have been eating to much fruit, crave that sweet.

I also enjoyed my smoking, it was all mine. I know its strange, it was a bad habit, so was hiding in my bed and eating a Hershey bar or ice cream, but I loved it! It was mine, all mine, i could slow down and just have a moment along, stress relief etc. I miss that part of me, its been with me so long. I feel that i've lost part of me. i know i can "relapse" the habit with something healthy, but have yet to find it.