View Single Post
  #80   ^
Old Fri, Jan-31-03, 08:39

Plan: SP/BFL
Stats: 190/186/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default This week's workouts

I went on my first business trip since starting BFL. Historically, I've always been very tired when arriving at the hotel from traveling. This time I really planned ahead. I found out if the hotel had a fitness center and also looked up the health clubs in the area ahead of time and found out about classes, amenities, and the drop-in fee. I also brought tubes and bands just in case.

Of course the hotel's fitness center was laughable. The treadmill was broken and the bike's seat was falling off. The universal looked okay, but I didn't bother.

I paid a drop-in fee and worked out a fantastic facility down the street. They had tons of equipment- 3 different weighted calf machines!!! They had a lot of teeny boppers though. They would hang out at the equipment and socialize. I constantly had to pardon myself to use anything.

Monday: 22 minutes recumbant bike and abs
Tuesday: 30 minutes step (that sucked!), 30 minutes Pilates (fun!) and my Lower Body Workout- got up to 230 lbs on the leg press. Thanks Leslie for the motivation!
Wednesday: Had to catch a plane and didn't feel like paying a drop-in fee for 20 minutes of cardio in the morning.
Thursday: Missed my lunch class (details in journal), taught a one hour CKB class. Didn't have a chance to do Upper Body, will do tonight (Friday).