View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Wed, Jul-22-09, 20:39

Plan: general leaning toward Sb
Stats: 336/196/150 Female 5'4"
BF:gettin/down/there
Progress: 75%

My heart goes out to you. I too, know what it is to be the biggest person in any room. It's funny how some slim people seem to think that being fat is a moral issue. (I mean really, where do they get off?) But what I really wanted to say is that you have been given some excellent advice. The only thing I can add is if you should happen to fall into a bowl of carbs or some such thing, don't think that it is the end, it's not. Most of us experience a time when we go back like a dog to his vomit. (Sorry it that is too graphic.) But you haven't failed until you refuse to stand up and keep trying. You will have your issues as we all do but just keep coming here to get the support that you need. Oh, also, don't let yourself be hungry. That is a real killer to any woe. Eat on plan till you are satiated. Eat till you are no longer hungry, not full. But in my opinion if you don't feel fed until you feel full, at least in the induction period it is better to eat as much on plan food as you feel you need to to stay on the plan. Once the carb monster is broken which is what induction is all about it will be easier to limit portions if you need to. Wishing you losses.