View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Apr-16-09, 01:07

Plan: moderate carb
Stats: 300/209/154 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 62%

oh, that's just a few examples of my individual meals - not a daily menu. I actually am feeling great following the Dr. K plan! And, my 'philosophy', if you want to call it that, is that I'm less concerned with eating the specific foods that Dr. K outlines and more concerned with keeping my protein/carbs to the correct levels. I'm also working to keep my fat up - but am hopeful, from all I've read, that by decreasing my protein I will move from this stall. As I only weigh monthly, the jury is still out but I have a high level of belief that this plan will work for me. It just simply makes sense.

I've been posting my complete menus for the last 15 days (since I started this WOE) on my menu blog (see address in signature). My average calories per day have actually been higher than I was eating before starting Dr. K's plan. My protein now is 1/2 to 1/3 of what I previously was eating and my carbs about double what I was eating.

The hot sauce is a commercial one - I've used both a hot wing sauce and a chipotle sauce but I think anything that adds a bit of spice would work - even just tabasco sauce. Zero carb/protein. We actually buy it from a USA food store here in Oz.