View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Tue, Mar-24-09, 22:42
Every moment is NOW.

Plan: LC (ketogenic)
Stats: 520/381/280 Female 66 inches
BF: Why yes it is.
Progress: 58%

Had a hard time moving around today; my left quads scream in actual pain (not just soreness) when I flex them just right. But I took the hoe to the 10 remaining bricks and managed to get them out of the ground, walked around slowly, played leaf duty for Ry who was raking bigtime leaves on the North wall, walked down to the store slowly, that's about it. Tomorrow hopefully will be a more active day.

Had sausage and eggs for an 8:30am breakfast which was good but then damn it, put off eating repeatedly until I finally had a mock at like 8pm. Around 11 I started feeling like my body wanted MEEEAAAAATTTT so I just nuked some cooked chicken breasts, and I'm taking a little bit of pesto on my fork, then stabbing a shred of chicken, and munching. It's late but oh well at least it isn't much carbs.

I'm probably hallucinating, but I could swear my sides seem thinner and my stomach skin seems like it's softer, looser and hanging lower (sigh) -- as if I am losing some weight in my torso area. The other day I did a double-take in the mirror, because it just seemed like my face/neck was a little thinner somehow. I haven't measured anything to compare to past measurements yet. I feel like I might be imagining it, and there's always a little play in measurement, and I don't want to delude myself or be so disappointed. I'd rather give it another couple weeks of eating well* and exercising regularly first.

* I'm not eating well--or rather I am and have been but two days last week I ate too many carbs at night, not like highcarb, but lowcarb treats that were slightly carby and I ate too much of. As long as my overall daily carbs are less than 70 I feel like I'm going to live. So if I'm eating nothing but meat and eggs and I feel like eating something with 30 carbs, I do. Maybe that isn't the right decision but I wasn't losing any weight prior to that approach so if I don't lose any with it, I won't exactly be worse off.

PJ