View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Feb-20-09, 13:06

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 155/125/125 Female 62 inches
BF:21
Progress: 100%

Ah, yes, Def Leppard. The 'ballistic lipstick love machine band'. Gosh, was that really 21 years ago? I am feeling soooo old!

I don't know if I'm ever going to get much out of T-tapp, except the arms. Maybe after the kids are both in school full time, when I've got the chance to pay attention to the video while I'm still awake... I get the arm exercise, though, and that's all I really care about for now. Even if I end up doing Callanetics and just the arms for awhile. I'll figure it all out eventually. I'm just so uncoordinated, and keeping my knee slightly bent means I'm going to stumble for awhile. Ah, well, no deadline for learning, so I'll be ok.

I know what you mean about 'that spot', and it does happen. I'm still a little squishy (over the tummy muscles), but that's because I've been pregnant a couple of times. And I don't have the money to get rid of the loose skin. My cousin had her kids when she was 19 and 24, and she doesn't have any of that. Must be nice, but I'm glad I waited until I was in my 30's to have kids. I'm a much better mom now than I would have been 15 years ago.