View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Feb-04-09, 23:50

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 155/125/125 Female 62 inches
BF:21
Progress: 100%

Lol, Zorra. My peach still needs a little work, but I'm looking more peachy and less pear-ish all the time. And I say the more, the merrier. So far, it's looking like just three of us for the month, but that may change.

BTW, are you a "Pinky and the Brain" fan? Just a guess from your entry after 'Plan'. You can guess whether I am from that question!

I'm just wondering why Callan never came up with any arm exercises. All I can think to do are these three. 1- Arms straight out to the side and pulse up and down 1/4-1/2 inch for 100 counts. 2- Arms straight to the side and bent , pulse forward and backward for 100 counts. 3- Put arms on either side of a chair back, hold for 100 counts. Can you guess which leg exercises I borrowed from for these?

I didn't work out today, totally wore myself out on Monday and Tuesday. I *needed* a day off. But, I did my arm thingys yesterday and plan to do them from now to the end of February when I work out. I'll report back at the end of the month on if I see any difference. I don't have a huge jiggle factor with my arms (but I fear getting my mother's arms someday), but maybe we'll see if doing any of this will reduce it?