View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Sat, Dec-13-08, 00:18

Plan: God's Will Be Done
Stats: 306/189/162 Female 5'7
BF:Morris Chestnut
Progress: 81%

Arg. I'm totally emo today.

Guess it's finally hitting me today that my quality of life could possibly spiral down quicker than I can blink if I don't pick up a contract by mid-January.

I'm so depressed today. My confidence seems to already be flying out the window.

Recession or no recession this time of the year is *normally* the slow time of year for contractors and things don't usually pick up until around March or April.

Can't stop crying. The thought of losing everything is hitting me hard today. With two kids in college, a mortgage, car loan, not to mention just the regular bills and daily cost of living.

This lay off thing has got me so emo. One day I'm up the next day I'm down...today just seems like I've crashed.

My recruiter isn't helping any...telling me how slow it is. All this time their acting like there gonna be there for me and have something lined up, but it's looking like a dead end right now. Ain't nobody exactly knocking down my doors right now.

Hopefully I feel a lot better tomorrow, but right now I'm just a total mess 'cause time is just ticking away.

I'm scared...I'm very scared.

Dive deeply into who you really are, and have the courage to explore your most treasured dreams. Keep yourself connected to those dreams, and they will play out upon the stage of your life. ~Ralph Marston

Live life abundantly and enjoy yourself in your “Journey To Wellness” because it is by the grace of God that we are able to do so. ~Gail~

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of you heart ~Psalms 37:4
Sponsored Links