#31   ^
Old Wed, Oct-22-08, 14:06

Plan: Lean protein-veggies
Stats: 150/112.2/115 Female 162 cm
BF:
Progress: 108%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie o
thanks any! that is helpful and very interesting...i have been reading about how cardio is not good for fat burning, so i thought id cut alot of mine out just to see what happens! but i think i might start doing it again. i do circuit training as well, sort of...ive gotten alot more toned and tight since ive been lifting heavy, and ive lost alot of body fat, but i just cant get rid of the tiny bit left on my belly! have you always had a flat belly? was your belly fat the last to go?

Hi mattie!!! I am glad that you find interesting what I told you... if you want you could visit: www.bodybuilding.com and enter to the female fitness section there you will find tons of information about exercising....there you will see how all the fitness models do lots of cardio in order to keep their body fat levels low....all of them share their rutines which I think is very helpful for us... and you will notice that all of them do cardio for at least 30 minutes per day.... before contest they double their cardio to 90 minnutes per day in order to loose more body fat and look toner and slimmer as possible....

About your question I did not have flat belly in the past...even though I am Pear Body Shape that means that I have hips wider than my shoulders because my body stores fat there and on my thighs. Pear shaped bodies carry their extra weight below the waistline.

But I was overweight and I did not have a flat belly....I have had to work on it.....
Sponsored Links