View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Aug-21-08, 00:55

Plan: Atkins maintenance
Stats: 170/120/130 Female 65 inches & shrinking
BF:
Progress: 125%

Well, I can make both the 9th and the 16th, although the 9th might be awkward ... our favourite golf course has their annual "open tournament" that day and it's an all-day thing. No ... I don't expect to win anything (except maybe a door prize or maybe "the most honest" which is given to the person who turns in the highest score! It's a $25 hamburger to support the club and the people who run it! Plus it's a lot of fun!!!

Anny, is Jude right? Is your physio usually on Tuesdays and would another day work better? And luba, sorry we missed you this month ... I could use another senior in our group (I've made it into the 70's) to help cope with these energetic youngsters! On the other hand, they help to keep me from getting old!!!

Anyhow, the whole point of this post was supposed to be asking if Tuesdays are written in stone? Maybe there's another day of the week that suits everyone better? When I have a show on the weekends, (even on the mainland), we're home Sunday evening so Monday to Thursday is usually open for me - Fridays can be problematical!