Old Thu, Jun-26-08, 19:46
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glendarc
Well, I just had to recheck your recipe to see why mine didn't taste anything like yours!! I finally noticed that your Western Family drink mix makes 1.5 litres - my Crystal Lite makes 500 mls, duhhh.... OK -- next batch I'll use 1 1/2 individual packets of the Crystal Lite. This batch is OK, but it's kinda blah - not something I want to try to impress anyone with (and I don't think it will wean himself off Ross Bars)!!

Speaking of Ross Bars, does anyone know why they've been recalled? The gal in Thrifty's claimed not to know, and she also didn't know when they'd be bringing them back in, if at all!

Glenda

Glenda, pet, 500mL is 1/3 of 1.5L, so you'd need to use 3 of those packets. Related to that, I cruised through Safeway yesterday and picked up fullsize Crystal Light boxes (makes 1.5L) at 3/$5.00 so 1.67 each, including the Lemonade (not Pink, not Lemon Lime, nice and yellow ) flavour! If you get the chance, you might want to load up...if there's any left. I'm eyeballing the Tangerine-Grapefruit flavour, too...

News to me on the Ross bars, is it Thrifty's only? or everywhere?