Old Sat, May-31-08, 13:31
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBoGuy
Yikes!! I just read my last post here and realized it was so negative. While it’s true that sometimes I feel deprived of my pre low carb foods, I’ll never go back to those days again. The health benefits of this diet are far more important than the simple pleasures of my previous country fried steaks, biscuits, gravy, grits and apple pie diet. Perhaps there’s someway I could allow myself one meal a month to enjoy these things again. Will have to think about that one.

Best to all.

Bo

Hey Bo!

I've been actually giving this whole topic some thought lately. IE: The treats on the weekend.....it can get out of hand very easily. Mainly due to the fact that we need more than the 5 weekdays to undo damage we can do in the 2 days over the weekend. I know that I need to tell ymself on a Friday that this upcoming weekend needs to be on plan.... this is when my scale is going higher than I like it to be....or if I am in weight loss mode.

Yes, I do allow myself an old favorite food about once a month...it keeps from from feeling deprived. It also allows my body a little bit of a favorite food without a binge or adverse effects on the scale.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!