View Single Post
  #1014   ^
Old Wed, Apr-30-08, 14:49

Plan: Atkins OWL or abouts...
Stats: 195/188/165 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 23%

Yeah I guess I'm just pushing myself too hard. My stomach is almost completely back to where it was (well kind of.... ) prior to baby. There is some extra skin but mostly on my lower tummy, still have that dark line down my stomach, (does that go away??) but other than that I'm feeling pretty dang good.

One thing I'm really struggling with is figure out what is giving baby gas?? I've finally eliminated all SF candies and chocolates and stuff since that might be the culprite, I heard that bread can (I'm only eating ezekial bread so it's not like there is flour in there, just sprouted grain) and caffene and soda's. Wow I fell almost completely deprived. HA! But I just can't take seeing baby so uncomfortable for hours at a time....

Other than that we are adjusting fine. DH was home for almost a week prior to going back to work and I've been alone with her since then. So it's a struggle getting everything done and getting enough sleep if you know what I mean.

Of course almost all the snow is gone and we went for a walk yesterday and now the ground is completely covered again, it looks like freakin October out there.....SIGH.

Anyways...I hear little one crying again better get.