View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Sun, Mar-23-08, 09:13
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 226/224/150 Female 64 inches
BF:51%
Progress: 3%

Yes Larry, I know Elle. She and I talked quite a bit on the old board. I saw here name on here too. I'll check out that thread.

Me and onderland........Well, yes, I got a new job, sold my house, bought a new one, one of my dogs died.........fell off the wagon but here I am again. I have been going to the new PP board but it isn't the same. I commented over there that I missed you. Randy told me I might find you here. Do you still eat sardines every day?

Love the orchids. I tried to grow one once but I'm not usually good with inside plants. I do very well with my outside garden. Getting used to the new climate here has been a challenge. A lot of my new plants didn't fare so well last year because I haven't quite learned what grows best in this soil, sun conditions etc. Full sun in MS and full sun in PA are definately not the same thing!

Happy Easter and Passover to everyone. This has always been a good time of year for me to start weight loss programs. It must be something about that whole rebirth thing.