View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Oct-29-07, 15:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 340/285/175 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 33%

I keep thinking that things are going to settle down here and it's as busy as ever! I think most of my struggles were due to PMS/TOM because it's not as bad now. I normally don't have those kinds of problems but I'm thinking maybe menopause is one the way (one can hope!) and that's why things are screwy for me.

I have cleaned out my freezers so now I have a better idea of what we have for food. I told DH and DS that it's time to eat clean and healthy. They are all for it so there shouldn't be too many problems.

I'm going to try to get some cooking ahead done this week to make things easier. I'm making CAD style meals for DS, too. He's been having his "RM" at lunch and a lighter meal in the evenings now. Not strictly CM but close. I'm kind of easing him into it a little at a time! He wants to do it and this is the best way for him.

I don't normally do any kinds of rewards for goals but I'm planning on getting a new bike when I get to my final goal! First I need to determine exactly what that goal will be! But for now I'd just be happy to be losing again. It's been too long and it's time to get serious!