Old Sat, Oct-27-07, 19:02
Never Give Up!

Plan: It's anybody's guess!
Stats: 350/250/160 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by just lili
Hi Kisal...! im so glad there is still someone in here... Whew!!! i can see from all your weight loss that YOU havnt been going on like a Turtle... but i guess you have been doing this for a while huh? any good advice for a Newbie? im 47... 5'5"... Perimenopausal ... and currently 258... i havnt Cheated or had Sugar since my start date 9/11/07 and i eat totally legal everyday... i just dont get alot of time to work out... i have a sit down job... and raising 3 grandbabies "right now"... so hopefully when they go back home i will get back to working out more... and its only been a little over 6 weeks for me, but i havnt lost ANY weight since my 2 weeks in Induction was over... that makes me SAD ... what i need is a good kick in the butt and some good advice... got some for me?
I've been in a stall for the better part of 18 months. I have to watch my calories pretty closely. But I'm 62, disabled, and take a lot of meds, at least 2 of which are known to cause weight gain. It's definitely a struggle, but I won't go back to lc, even if I never see 'onederland' again.