#62   ^
Old Tue, Oct-02-07, 11:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 148/108/108 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicheleK
I've heard that Marilyn Monroe wore a size 14 but back then a 14 was really a 10 in "modern" sizes. I can't tell you how many times people have told me that...I'm kinda glad that it's probably not true.

This addiction society has with size is insane. I don't want to be smaller then a size 10, ever. I'm not jealous of people who weigh 100lbs and are 5'9. I'm 5'8 and I seriously don't want to weight less then 160ish.

These stupid standards we set for women is remarkable, a medium boned female of my height is NOT attractive in a size 2.

I guess we're all supposed to turn into 5'3 95lbs clones.

As far as the show goes, well they are trying out to be cheerleaders, and to be perfectly honest...most cannot even spell their own name. It is disgusting how the girls are picked apart yet they've put themselves in a position to be picked apart, I have a hard time feeling sorry for them.

People forget how tall Monroe was. 5'8" in the 1950's was tall for a women. Maryln was also a model in the 1940's. If you see pictures of her then, you would be amazed. Dark Brown hair, very thin...she looked about 118-120lbs. When she hit hollywood, her weight slowly rose. By the time she was in her 30's, she never told anyone her true weight.