View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Dec-18-02, 13:37

Plan: atkins
Stats: 250/198/170
BF:unknown
Progress: 65%
Default don't sweat it

Let me tell you a thing or two that helped me. First you have to do this for the right reasons. from your stats you don't look like you have much to lose. So this may mean it may take longer than most. The last twenty pounds are always the hardest. You have to have the right mind set to do this. Once you have your mind and body working in unison nothing and I mean nothing can stop you. Third you need support there as well. Claim your bikini figure and shout it from the mountain tops. We all set goals I really thought I would have been at goal weight by now, but things didn't work out and I am not, but once I realized how great I was feeling and how much progress toward my goal I had made I just couldn't quit. I know how it is to crave a shake or a big mac but there are alternatives. atkins shakes, or some other low carb shake and there is always chili's flame grilled ribeye's instead of big macs. make sure you drink plenty of water I was drinking around 180 oz a day all your ketones will be excreted in some way. take your supplements. I take one a day for men potassium, chromium piclonate, gluclosamine, xenadrine I chose to use the one with ephedra. buy it at vitamin world and it is called xtreme trim. Like taking speed so don't over do it follow directions start with one pill twice a day and if you can handle that then do the two pills twice a day. Remember what you want to do. go to spring break and break all the guys hearts. maybe do some t-shirt contest and who knows you may even be on M. tv if you ask me these are goals to strive for.

Sorry to get on the soap box

cya GREG