Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanjs4
OK, time for a whine now.
I spent the last two weeks eating flawlessly. The last week in particular, I went to the gym 5 times, getting very extensive workouts in. I weighed in Saturday morning and I was back up to 214 lbs. I had been at 211 the previous week.

Why can't I lose weight? This is getting absolutely ridiculous. I know I eat out for lunches, but I've been eating out at those same restaurants for the last year when I lost 70 lbs.

This is not weight loss slowing down - this is non-existant weight loss. If it had slowed down to half a pound to a pound a week, I'd understand that weight loss slows down as you get closer to goal. But I'm still 30-35 lbs from my real goal. And I've been at this weight forever now I was at 215lbs in May. I'm not ready to give up. I'm working my F~#$in ass off at the gym and eating as healthy as I can. I logged my food in my journal. What is going on here?

I'm not drinking, I'm not eating fried foods, I eat tons of fish and vegetables. My fruit/grain intake is fairly minimal (maybe blueberries in the morning and either oatmeal or buckwheat pancakes in the early evening). There's no reason for a stall this long.

Please somebody help me figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong- this is killing me.

Sorry but you are not eating flawlessly and when you do finally get this...then I will be able to help you. All the eating out....all the sauces of unknown origin...will put a damper on all your work.....and pancakes for dinner is flour even if it is whole grain flour....flour is best eaten earlier in the day and IMO...to be eaten closer to goal weight.

Did you start to use the elliptical yet?