View Single Post
  #641   ^
Old Sun, Sep-02-07, 11:13

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 280/211/200 Male 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 86%

OK, time for a whine now.
I spent the last two weeks eating flawlessly. The last week in particular, I went to the gym 5 times, getting very extensive workouts in. I weighed in Saturday morning and I was back up to 214 lbs. I had been at 211 the previous week.

Why can't I lose weight? This is getting absolutely ridiculous. I know I eat out for lunches, but I've been eating out at those same restaurants for the last year when I lost 70 lbs.

This is not weight loss slowing down - this is non-existant weight loss. If it had slowed down to half a pound to a pound a week, I'd understand that weight loss slows down as you get closer to goal. But I'm still 30-35 lbs from my real goal. And I've been at this weight forever now I was at 215lbs in May. I'm not ready to give up. I'm working my F~#$in ass off at the gym and eating as healthy as I can. I logged my food in my journal. What is going on here?

I'm not drinking, I'm not eating fried foods, I eat tons of fish and vegetables. My fruit/grain intake is fairly minimal (maybe blueberries in the morning and either oatmeal or buckwheat pancakes in the early evening). There's no reason for a stall this long.

Please somebody help me figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong- this is killing me.