View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-11-07, 17:46

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Default all I've been hearing is how Atkins is bad....

Oh course now I am beyond defending this WOE but I had a phisical today at my primary doctors. She saw my weight lose and asked how I have done it. I said," I know you probably arnt going to like this but I have been doing the Atkins." she said, " No this is good!: The skinny beautiful doc said to me!" Its the best way to lose weight fast and keep it off!" Keep doing what you are doing and come back in six weeks to do more blood work!"
Well I was a little shocked because my sister went to the same practice(different doc) and when she was saying she was doing atkins her doc was like NO! Stop now, if you dont stop I want you eating fruits also. At least one whole apple a day and some other fruit or fruit juice. She said ok but hasnt done it. Her colesterol is up a very little and something with her thyroid but besdies that she is losing weight also.
I am just happy to be doing this woe for the rest of my life and glad that my doctor is behind me.
I just wanted people to know( I havent posted in a few) That I was still here and still on plan. This is a wonderful place it keeps me so motivated.
Sponsored Links