Old Sat, May-19-07, 19:55
Taking MY Turn

Plan: Intuitive Eating
Stats: 240/220.8/190 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 38%
Default Pregnant and due in early 2008

Hi everyone!

Well, I can hardly believe I'm posting this, because I have to tell you that it is surreal. But I am pregnant. Wow. Those words are still so powerful to me. I'm still in awe of this whole process and so scared I'll wake up from this dream, ya know? But it's more than a dream now. I've done my own HPTs (multiple of them, I feel silly admitting), the doctor's confirmation by test and physical exam AND my first ultrasound. There is no doubt and now I only hope and pray for continued health for my baby and me as I enter into this new chapter in my life.

I know I sound so dramatic, but I'm just so respectful of all this and can't believe how I've been blessed. I'm truly thankful and look forward to the support those of you who've been there are able to give me.

I'm eating well...pretty much like I did before, except I've upped my carbs a bit and I'm enjoying some things I'd avoided before for weight loss (having more fruit and starchy veggies in moderation). I'm still exercising, only I changed over to a combination of pilates, yoga and water aerobics and backed off on the hardcore weight training and exercise. I still do various cardio work and weight training, but I'm listening to my body while doing so and the new plan I have feels right for me.

Is anyone else here in the same timeframe? I'd love to share information. I welcome any and all advice!
Sponsored Links