View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Mar-17-07, 17:47

Plan: my own
Stats: 253/176.0/153 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 77%

Nancy- I'm sorry! I thought I had this thread subscribed to, but I guess I didn't. I just noticed your post in the sticky on top of here by accident and then I felt bad that I hadn't responded! I understand your frustration. I too cut out the nuts and cheese for a couple of weeks, but nothing really changed. I'm starting to think that maybe with my smaller body, I am just plainly eating too many calories. I was playing around with the My Plan tool on here and thought I'd start really focusing on calories and see if that makes any difference at all for me. I sure wish some other Turtles would come join us here. I noticed Kisal just posted in the sticky too. It would be great to compare notes. I think another thing I'm really starting to have a hard time with is motivation. It seems that the longer I'm stalled, the more it's getting to me and my motivation is slipping slowly. I don't want that to happen. It would be great to know what other Turtles do to keep the motivation up during these slow times! Anyways, I hope you see this post and don't think I abandoned you!