View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Sat, Nov-09-02, 23:30

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 202/202/180 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:41%/38%/30%(?)
Progress: 0%

hey kristi, thanks for writing. i laughed when you wrote that you thought that you were pregnant every other month. i did the same thing for the first year or so that we were married. i would always wonder and got and get a test. it was always negative. not depressing then, but it sure is now.
in the beginning i was very hopeful. then i started getting really depressed about the whole thing. i went through the whole, 'why me' thing. but it just didn't work. depression isn't fun. so i kinda snapped out of it, and i am a lot better about the whole thing. i think, in my case, talking about it helps me deal with my whole situation. sharing my feelings and the new things that i find out, relly helps me. i have come to ter,s with everything, sort of, and have decided that god will give us a baby when the time is right. when we are better together as a couple, prepared for a child, and completely ready. i know you've heard that from everyone else, but i think until you agree, it doesn't matter how many times you hear it! i will still try and have a baby, medication and all. but i try not to think about it so much.
anyway, i am rambling again! ahhh! it's very hard for my husband and i right now, because he's gone so much of the time. he is in the army, and he leave for weeks and months at a time. last month, i ovulated, but he wasn't here for it. bummer. and then they found a cyst and i couldn't get on the medication. and he was here. don't you just love how life works out? it's wonderful. but it will all work out. i think that i am getting myperiod here soon. my almost done with my cycle and i can feel the cramps. so we'll see when i go next week for an ultra sound and stuff. i'll get weighed too! i can't wait to see myweight loss for this month!
anyway, i'll talk to you soon. thanks for listening!