#73   ^
Old Wed, Jul-26-06, 10:31
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach / CALP
Stats: 125/134.5/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: -87%
Default Day 4

For those who began on Sunday, it is Day 4 for us today! Woohoo! Congratulations for making it this far.

This morning was kind of bad for me... But i think i'm pulling through. I woke up feeling very light headed. . And usually, the first thing i do in the morning is put in a workout dvd and do some cardio/aerobics for 20-30 minutes. But this morning when i turned it on, I felt too weak to do it. I saw some cookies on the table...and i was soo tempted. I was just looking at them, and thinking about how the sugar would give me a boost. I even told myself that i would have just 1 cookie and get right to my workout and stop thinking about it.
But fortunately, , I thought about you guys here and how bad it would look if i posted on my daily menu: B- Cookie.... .
Also, from past experience, i know that i can never EVER stop at one cookie, and i would probably end up abandonning my workout.
So i pulled myself away from those evil almond cookies and looked in the fridge to find some chicken from last night. I ate that and had a few cashews and pistachios to satisfy the crunch i was looking for.
Not long after, i felt sooooo much better and went back to doing my workout!

So here is my menu for today:

Before workout S- A little bit of chicken and about 5 pistachios and 6 cashews.
L- Broiled chicken and some leftover fish and vegetables from yesterday
S- Chicken breast roll-ups
S- Cheestring with cucumber slices and hummus
D- Fish and vegetables and i'm not sure what else...

I think i'm going to need some new snack ideas, because i don't want to be eating the same things everyday and then getting bored. That would not be good. What do you guys usually eat for snacks?

Anyway, hope everyone is doing lovely. And i will be back tonight

BTW- You guys can just call me pink.=) I like that.