#12   ^
Old Wed, Oct-30-02, 14:29

Plan: Zone
Stats: 151/129/128 Female 5'4"
BF:17.5%
Progress: 96%

Quote:
Originally posted by JimR-OCDS
Rotational method, you mean cutting back on days I don't exercise? I thought this is what Dr. Sears said you're suppose to do?

Yes, although it is not an official term, some enthusiasts do it after reaching a plateau, and then only to get past the slump (ie: a week or so). Dr. Sears' method of calculating blocks is based on your lbm and WEEKLY activity level. Although the MINIMUM blocks for adults is 11, men will almost always fall into a minimum of 14, unless of course you're exceptionally small. You may have better results by increasing your blocks. If you post a sample daily menu, activity log, and goal(s) I may be able to help. If you’re not too shy about posting your stats, I can more accurately figure your block count too. I will need:
Height
Weight
The circumference of your waist at the umbilicus (i.e., belly button). Measure three times and compute the average.
Measurement of your wrist at the space between your dominant hand and your wrist bone, at the location where our wrist bends.
If you’d prefer, you can email me off line with that information. Myzonecoach~yahoo .com