#7   ^
Old Fri, Jun-16-06, 23:48

Plan: Maintenance (PPLP)
Stats: 216/131/140 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:48.79/21.19/23
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonahsafta
What were your victories, stresses , struggles and joys this week?

Eating areas, or just life in general..

I'll bite....this week was a little rough as far as water retention. LAST week I was "skinny" and actually saw my lowest weight again, Monday arrived and I had the bloat from hell.

Been struggling with peri-menopausal symptoms for a few months now, this is my second cycle on progesterone cream.

Decided to put myself back into ketosis, and I'm finally, FINALLY, releasing all of this excess water.

Eating issues have been okay -- I started getting off track with Doritoes, seemed to have conquered my craving for them for the time being.

I did have a nice personal victory today. Got my daughter's grades from her first semester of college....all A's and B's. Not bad for a 16 yo homeschool graduate that is by far the youngest in all of her classes -- and performing completely at college level. Most of the public school students in our area are way under and have to take make up courses to bring them up to college level. She aspires to be the youngest employed RN in a few years....just achieved her first step towards that.