View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, May-31-06, 08:46

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 172/157/135 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%

Hi Shelley,

This is my second attempt at SP so I can appreciate the difficulty your having adjusting to this way of eating. My first three weeks were pure hell... headaches, nausea, fatigue, constipation, full-blown allergy crises... the list goes on. I'm doing great now but the transition was very difficult. I encourage you to keep at it because I truly believe this program is the answer to healthy weight loss and life-long way of eating.

Just for the record, I did not follow her diet exactly... I found I could not eat the amounts of food she recommends plus I dislike red meat... it would make me feel nauseous and stressful so I just ate what I could and left it at that. I also took pain and allergy medications during the transition. I went cold turkey, though, with caffeine, alcohol, sugar, and processed foods which I don't miss at all. I also follow my own supplement regime that includes Ayurvedic and homeopathic remedies.

Hang in there and be gentle with yourself... you can do this and your body will love you for it.

Di