View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, May-31-06, 08:36

Plan: Swartzbein
Stats: 185/185/165 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress:

Thanks BoomerGuy, I think I need a few days to calm down after my day I had yesterday. I was super tired after what seemed like a good night's sleep, nauseated and intestinal distress. I think it was all the cream in the quiche or I might have accidently taken my vitamin pack twice - not sure!

I also rebelled and ate at the dreaded McDonald's for dinner. I really don't visit there much and don't even really like fries and burgers but I was desperate to put something in my stomach that would settle me down. Sure enough, I felt great.

I got a message back from the Women to Women nurse who gave me some slightly higher good-carb ideas. She included more sprouted gain bread and oatmeal to help me transition. I had some oatmeal this morning. I'm not sure I can stomach protein much today but I'll at least try to stick to whole grains and fruit.

I sure hope this works because I'd almost rather have all my symptoms than feel like I'm going to loose my cookies all day long!

Oh ya, I only have the first book but ordered the cookbook and I believe the 2nd book. I guess I should have ordered the Program - sounds easier to follow.

Also, I'm going to see if a local compounding pharmacy can test me to get a good read on what's really the matter with me.